Because thick, shiny hair is every woman's dream, the complaint of hair
loss is considered the most common among women all over the world.
hair loss guidelines
There are several factors that contribute to hair loss, including
anxiety, stress, stress, and exposure to pollution and sunlight. There are
also seasonal factors such as monsoons that can cause scalp infections and
lead to hair loss.
Experts confirm that losing up to 100 hairs per day is not a cause for
concern, but if hair loss exceeds this limit per day, methods must be
used to prevent or limit it. Here are 12 home remedies to help reduce hair loss within one week,
according to what was published by the “Bold Sky” website, which
specializes in health:
Hair loss treatment in 7 days
1. Use amla fruit (dried gooseberry) to prepare black coconut oil and
massage it into the scalp.
2. Use ginger to stimulate blood flow in the scalp and promote hair
3. Use onion juice to nourish and strengthen hair follicles.
4. Add tea tree oil to shampoo to combat scalp infections.
5. Use neem herb and massage the scalp with it to combat scalp
6. Use olive oil to nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair.
7. Massage the scalp with coconut oil to enhance hair strength and
8. Apply mustard oil and massage it to promote hair growth.
9. Use castor oil to strengthen and nourish hair.
10. Add peppermint oil to hair oil and massage the scalp with it.
11. Use egg whites to restore hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
12. Use henna to promote hair growth and purify the scalp of